Terms and Conditions in Full
12 Month Hardware Warranty
Under this guarantee, The vendor will, for a period of 12 months, either repair, give a replacement of equivalent quality or refund the buyer for any goods found to be defective by reason of faulty materials or by poor workmanship, provided that:
1. The Vendor is notified as soon as the buyer first discovers any such defects.
2. The product must be returned with proof of purchase.
3. The Vendor will issue a replacement product of equivalent quality.
4. A refund can be obtained for an item that is found to be faulty, as described by the Sale of Goods Act. Please return the faulty item to our warehouse including:
- A valid receipt/proof of purchase,
- Within 12 months of purchase,
- In the same condition in which it was bought.
N.B. Refunds are at the discretion of The Vendor. This does not affect customer statutory rights.
5. Examination by The Vendor of such goods shall disclose to its satisfaction that such defects exist and have not been caused by, including but not limited to, misuse, neglect, accident, improper storage, installation or handling, or by repair or alteration not effected by The Vendor. In the case where damage has been caused by the customer, The Vendor may refuse to offer a replacement product.
6. Warranty does not cover viruses or any issues occurring with software or hardware incompatibility.
7. This condition shall not affect the statutory rights of the buyer.
8. The Vendors’s liability to the buyer in either contract or tort shall not extend either under this condition or any other provision or in any circumstances at all to indirect or consequential loss or damage or loss of profits sustained by the buyer provided always that this condition shall not exclude or restrict for death or personal injury arising from its negligence.
9. Goods returned must be in the original packaging, undamaged, complete and with all the original manuals and literature supplied with the goods: goods returned not in line with this condition, will, at the Vendor’s discretion, be refused or the Vendor will be entitled to charge appropriate packaging, manuals and literature in order to return the goods to the Vendors’s own supplier. The Vendor will be under no liability to the buyer under this clause in respect of goods, which are returned in a damaged condition.
10. The Vendor bears no responsibility for any third party data or software on the machine at the time of return.
11. The Vendor does not warranty notebook/laptop batteries. The Vendor will supply a functioning laptop/notebook battery and whilst this is a removable and replaceable part of a portable machine The Vendor does not warrant these batteries.
12. The Vendor reserves the right to cancel, vary or suspend the operation of contract of sales if events occur which are in the nature of force majeure including (and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing) fire, floods, storm, plant breakdown, strikes, lock-outs, riots, hostilities, non-availability of materials or supplies or any other event outside the control of the company and the company shall not be held liable for any breach of contract resulting from such event.
13. These conditions of sale shall be construed in accordance with Irish legislation.